Followers

kuch kahi kuch ankahi si ye zindagi ki kahani hain, kuch shabdo se bani to kuch khamoshi se buni ye dhadkano ki jubaani hain, Sirf meri ya tumhari nahi, ye har kisi ki kahaani hai........

Thursday, December 4, 2008


BECAUSE IM A GIRL

Because I’m a Girl
Hold me like a flowers from spring
Try to listen what my heart saying
Sing to me the songs of the stars
Just like a song here in my heart
Because I’m a girl hard to understand
Talk to me with all sweetness
And bring all of your kindness
For all the truth that never change
For all the love that never faded
Because I’m a girl to be love in return
Cheer me up when I am broken
Make me laugh when I feeling down
Wipe my tears as the tears subside
Hold my hand and I will feel fine
Because I’m a girl with a fragile heart
When all my dreams are faded
Show to me the beauty of world
Bring to me the happiness I can’t find
And comfort me through all my madness
Because I’m a girl to love is everything…..



No comments:

About Me

My photo
Nothing to describe.... A girl with thousand faults šŸ™