Followers

kuch kahi kuch ankahi si ye zindagi ki kahani hain, kuch shabdo se bani to kuch khamoshi se buni ye dhadkano ki jubaani hain, Sirf meri ya tumhari nahi, ye har kisi ki kahaani hai........

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Snow, Snow Everywhere...

This is winter season n best way to describe snow. Though i got only one chance to see snow, ans i immensely enjoyed it. My first visit to a hill station shimla.....It was snowing, my first snow of the season. All my sleep went off my mind and I enjoyed the first snow of the season from my window.

There is something romantic about snow that rain cannot match. It has a certain softness, gentleness, pureness to it. There is something mystic about it, as it cleans everything around. Its almost a way for God to purify and beautify the world he created.

Shimla is not a snow-ready city. It hardly snows here and that too for a week or so in winters specially and we were lucky enough to find snow during our visit. I remeber we were going through TOY TRAIN (which runs from kalka to shimla)and it was da most unforgetteble moment of my life........we found snow all around da places on da way......the view is just undescribable..........

FALAK TAK CHAL SAATH MERE.............


Jab se Ussay Aziz hui mairy Zindagi
Mai Apni Zindagi ki Dua maangnay laga

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Nothing to describe.... A girl with thousand faults 🙅