Followers

kuch kahi kuch ankahi si ye zindagi ki kahani hain, kuch shabdo se bani to kuch khamoshi se buni ye dhadkano ki jubaani hain, Sirf meri ya tumhari nahi, ye har kisi ki kahaani hai........

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Flower and Snail

I want to paint a flower
with all the petals arranged in a beautiful whorl.
Then to decorate their smooth curves
with emblazoning hue.
*
Then I want to paint dew-drops,
one on each petal
like pearl in an oyster
shining, reflecting and shining.
*
Then I want to paint morning
in the background;
shy sun, shy sky, shy earth,
shy lovers, walking hand in hand.
*
Then I want to paint myself in
In the painting, in the form of an adorable snail
Its perplexed antennae, its perspiring unprotected cutanae,
Anticipating.
*
Then I want this painting to be hung
against the wall in your bedroom!
What will you touch more often?
The dew-drops on the petals to wet your fingers?
Or, the antennae of the snail for your obvious love for it?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Nothing to describe.... A girl with thousand faults 🙅