Followers

kuch kahi kuch ankahi si ye zindagi ki kahani hain, kuch shabdo se bani to kuch khamoshi se buni ye dhadkano ki jubaani hain, Sirf meri ya tumhari nahi, ye har kisi ki kahaani hai........

Tuesday, November 25, 2008


A MEME ABOUT ME

I have been "tagged" to do this. Looks quite fun and harmless - and a good way for you to enter my psyche once more..... :)

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
Feeling that I was 10 years older.

2.What were you doing 1 year ago?
Gallivanting...erm no no...life was same as now

3. Five things you would do if you were a millionaire.
1) Buy my dream house
2) Go around the world
3) Make a donation to the underprivileged
4) Invest - and grow my money!

4. Five bad habits.
1) Internet Chaska (orkutting)
2) Sleeping late. Very late.
3) Someimes very careless.
4) Forgets I'm a girl. Sometimes.
5) Forgetting friends' n relatives aniverseries.

5. Five things you like doing.
1) Web Surfing
2) Travelling
3) Music
4) Painting
5) writting

6. Three favorite toys.
1) Laptop
2) IPod
3) Olympus Powershot

7. Five places I enjoy hanging out at.
1) Bunglow road: KN market
2) Cafe coffee day
3) Nirula's
4) Centre stage mall
5) Delhi university campus

8. Three jobs I would take up if I had the skills.
1) CEO of MNC
2) Entrepreneur
3) Professional Artist

9. My all time favourite songs
1) Main jahan rahoo, main kahin bhi rahoo, teri yaad saath hai
2) Gori teri aankhe kahe ki main......
3) Hai tujhhe bhi izazat, kar le tu bhi mohabbat
4) Mai zindagi ka saathh nibhaata cala gaya, har fikr ko........
5) Chura liya hai tumne jo dil ko..............
6) Everything i do, do it for u (Bryn adams)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Nothing to describe.... A girl with thousand faults 🙅