Followers

kuch kahi kuch ankahi si ye zindagi ki kahani hain, kuch shabdo se bani to kuch khamoshi se buni ye dhadkano ki jubaani hain, Sirf meri ya tumhari nahi, ye har kisi ki kahaani hai........

Sunday, November 23, 2008


23 Weird Things About Me


1. I once wanted to be news reader. Just once.


2. I don't like shopping.


3. Diamonds are not my best friends either.


4. I sometimes swing from feeling extremely confident to desperately insecure.


5. I talk to myself. Especially when I am stressed.


6. The clothes in my wardrobe are 80% white.


7. I am very smart at copy pasting and making things my own. hahaha


8. I am not very good with old people.


9. I am very good with babies.


10. My online persona is so much more popular than the real me.


11. I remember things that I should forget, and I forget stuff that I need to remember.


12. My mind is a depository of useless trivia.


13. I am freakingly patriotic.


14. I simply love sleeping and dreaming.


15. I could have been a Doctor, but I 've got a conscience.


16. I have an insuppressible desire to make people laugh.


17 I like to create my own life's philosophies.


18 I regret the decisions I have made in my life.


19. My heart hurts and heals easily.


20. My brain generates new ideas 24/7.


21. I reveal my age to anyone who ask.


22. I don't know why I even bother to write a stupid post like that.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Nothing to describe.... A girl with thousand faults 🙅