Followers

kuch kahi kuch ankahi si ye zindagi ki kahani hain, kuch shabdo se bani to kuch khamoshi se buni ye dhadkano ki jubaani hain, Sirf meri ya tumhari nahi, ye har kisi ki kahaani hai........

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Sometimes I get confused.
I try to live by this funda: live life king size. I believe that life is too short for any moment to be spent unhappy… whatever happens in life cannot be so bad that u forget to smile! And most of the times, I succeed in applying it to my own life.

And then some other things I come across leave me all baffled. I hear about how people suffer, and I fail to find reasons that would provide them the faintest smile in an entire lifetime.

What could someone have done to deserve all so many misfortunes at once?! What could have led them to do something as bad that made them deserve it?! Did they incur all those misdeeds in their right minds, or were they forced by circumstances to do it?

And I keep on thinking and I keep getting confused all over again and again…
How can God be so unfair to some people and yet so blissful on some others? Am I even rightful to blame God for anything at all…? Or is it the people who need to be blamed? And if they are to be blamed, why do they need to be blamed?

I apologize to anyone who reads it, if this leaves you confused! That has not been the intent, or may be I wish I could be more clear to myself then I would not have had to project this to beyond my within!

Being able to write this in all the expectable luxuries of life, sometimes I wonder. Do I have the right to be so comfortable, when many others strive to convince themselves that there must be some fairness in this life that gets harsher with each passing breath? Or even if I do not have that right, why not?

Sometimes, tears roll down my eyes… making me feel helpless and hopeless! What can I do to solve this confusion and get some peace of mind? What can I do to make myself not feel guilty about the conditions of my other people?!

Apart by no more than six degrees of separation in theory, all so close and yet all so different, sometimes I get confused!

1 comment:

mera dil mere jazbaat....... said...

very well written :)..

I am only one,
but I am one.
I cannot do everything,
but I can do something.
And because I cannot
do everything, I will
not refuse to do the
something that I can do.
What I can do,
I should do.
And what I should do,
by the grace of God,
I will do.
................unknown

About Me

My photo
Nothing to describe.... A girl with thousand faults 🙅