Followers

kuch kahi kuch ankahi si ye zindagi ki kahani hain, kuch shabdo se bani to kuch khamoshi se buni ye dhadkano ki jubaani hain, Sirf meri ya tumhari nahi, ye har kisi ki kahaani hai........

Friday, December 19, 2008

In case you didn't know, I have a semi-ridiculous obsession with trees. I just think they
are amazing. When I saw this tree I almost amazed... because I want to live in it. Wow.
some beautiful thought copied from somewhere.......
After you leave, I will become a tree..
After you leave, I will become a tree Alone on a hillside,
loving wind and sun,Waiting for you to return home to me,
Though centuries of lonely stars may run.
I'll grow tall and give lots of shade,
Sheltering birds and other bright-eyed things.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Nothing to describe.... A girl with thousand faults 🙅