Followers

kuch kahi kuch ankahi si ye zindagi ki kahani hain, kuch shabdo se bani to kuch khamoshi se buni ye dhadkano ki jubaani hain, Sirf meri ya tumhari nahi, ye har kisi ki kahaani hai........

Friday, December 19, 2008

Lost in the stormy nights
I am lost
On the desertic sands of time
Roaming and walking
On the emptyness of my soul
I am lost
On the stormy nights without moonlight
Crawling and staggering
On the silence of my mind

Road Forever

It seems to go on forever...
It seems the cracks just get deeper...

It seems one only hears the silence...
It seems the emptyness is full...

It seems perfect ...
if you ask me.
Roses are Red, Vilolets are Blue, I feel real Blue with out you :(




7ml espresso coffee

you would like me
if you have a taste
for espresso coffee

made to be taken
in small amount

made to soothen
your bitter insticnts

and leave you finally
capturing your head

you can control nothing
it makes you do things

and after it crosses your lips
most of the other things
will taste sweeter

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Nothing to describe.... A girl with thousand faults 🙅