Followers

kuch kahi kuch ankahi si ye zindagi ki kahani hain, kuch shabdo se bani to kuch khamoshi se buni ye dhadkano ki jubaani hain, Sirf meri ya tumhari nahi, ye har kisi ki kahaani hai........

Wednesday, November 19, 2008


I MISS U

Three simple words.

I have never realised how poignant each of these words are - and how beautiful they sound when they come together.

Until now.

Profound in its simplicity indeed.

The 3 little words mean - at a particular point in time, someone actually stopped whatever he/she has been doing, and took a special moment to savour your presence in his/her heart.

The thought may be fleeting like a comet, but it leaves a sensational trail.

And knowing that you have just been on someone's mind, at a unique moment in time, is exceptionally touching.

Thank you for thinking about me.

I miss you too.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Nothing to describe.... A girl with thousand faults 🙅