Followers

kuch kahi kuch ankahi si ye zindagi ki kahani hain, kuch shabdo se bani to kuch khamoshi se buni ye dhadkano ki jubaani hain, Sirf meri ya tumhari nahi, ye har kisi ki kahaani hai........

Wednesday, November 5, 2008


DIARY OF AN UNBORN CHILD

Today I am excited; with happiness I'm wild,
My mother will come to know she bears me
for I'm her unborn child

She is quite nervous but
My father tells her to be bold
She approaches and this is
what she is told;

"We have performed all the tests
Let's hope for the best"
But......................suddenly

She is unhappy, all her hopes are shattered;
I come to know that its not me
but a BOY that matters

Today I'm sad:
With sorrow I'm going mad
My mother is going to get me killed
'Cause all she longs for is a lad'.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Nothing to describe.... A girl with thousand faults 🙅